As the modern version of a billowy classic, the Soren Power Reclining Loveseat with Headrest combines comfort, support and contemporary style. The full, foam-backed bucket chaise seats are spacious yet cozy, while the recliners offer a wide range of positions. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panels to recline, raise your feet and operate the power headrests for a variety of customized comfort combinations. Built-in USB ports power your phones or tablets while you relax. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Generously sized sculpted bucket seating for two
- Comfortable, contemporary style
- Padded wrap-over arms
- Heavy-gauge single-needle decorative topstitching
- Dual side-mounted control panels
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Dual power adjustable headrests
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||65W x 40D x 42H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.