Turn any room into a stylish and functional guest room with the Piper Queen Size Sleep Sofa. Piper's sleek, smooth style fits in to just about any decor from ultra-modern to comfortably casual. Simple, smooth Premier standard seats offer long-lasting comfort and support while the sleek, streamlined arms and decorative wood legs to bring just enough elegance. Overnight guests will love the Queen size Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress that measures 5.5 thick. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Rotate cushions for even wear. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Stylish and versatile Queen size sleep sofa
- Contemporary casual design
- Sleek, streamlined arms
- Decorative wood legs
- Premier standard seats for long-lasting comfort and support
- Includes standard Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress
- Queen mattress dimensions 71.5 L x 60 W x 5.5 H
- Recommended Queen sheet size 110 L x 90 W (approx.)
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||82W x 37D x 37.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.