Bring home beach house charm with angled silhouette of this rustic cabinet. Update your hallway, add farmhouse appeal as a kitchen sideboard, organize your office or bathroom. Ideal TV stand or sofa table, with its finished back, the wrap around beauty of this console can equally serve as a room divider. Distressed white finish with contrasting dark wood top will add tranquility wherever it lives in your home. Update your home today, the traditional skirt and feet ground this multi-use quality furniture piece in a welcoming way.
- Chest with six drawers
- Hand-crafted from solid recycled plantation Mahogany wood
- Distressed rubbed white wash applied to brown wood creates an intriguing old world finish that highlights the distinctive grains and moldings
- Attractive antique revival non corrosive antique bronze cup handles
- Side mounted full extension metal roller drawer glides with stops for safety
- Traditional legs and scalloped skirting perfectly balances formality and comfort
- Nylon glides on legs to keep your floors protected and scratch free
- Arrives at your home fully assembled
- Anti-tip kit included for safety and stability
CARE: Dust with a soft lint free cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
DISCLAIMER: Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.