This transitional cabinet with drawers and glass front display cabinet offers extra storage for a neat and tidy bedroom suite, ideal entryway cabinet, dining hutch, kitchen pantry, or bathroom linen and toiletry organization next to your vanity. Matching driftwood brown furniture is available to update your home to your individual style.
- Tall narrow storage and display cabinet with three drawers
- Each drawer has four solid steel antique black cup handles for an apothecary look
- Warm patina and natural driftwood brown finish for a cozy cottage timeworn appearance
- Glass front storage cabinet
- One door opens to one fixed shelf with two cubby spaces
- Finished drawer interior with metal glides and drawer stops
- Crafted from solid recycled plantation Mahogany wood
- Anti-tip kit included for safety and stability
- Vinyl floor protectors
- Fully assembled
CARE: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
DISCLAIMER: Each piece is unique - Part of the inherent beauty of this primitive Shabby Chic Cottage Collection are the natural hue variations, raw edges, visible nail heads and other rustic characteristics that are not flaws but add to the vintage charm. Purposefully distressed wood scoring, splits and cracks can range from slight to more significant, no two pieces are the same, yet all are structurally sound
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.