Bring home the tropics with the Bahama Shutterwood Mirror. Casual and cool angled louvers create depth and variation. You will sense the rich, organic excellence of solid Acacia wood, each piece oil rubbed by hand, exposing natural grains and distressing. Beautiful matching dresser available separately or as part of our island living Bahama Shutter Wood king or queen bedroom collection.
- Open shutter top with breezy see-through vertical accents for a modern coastal look
- Beveled edges lure your eyes to the gorgeous glass
- Hand rubbed 8 step finishing process highlights the beautiful Acacia wood grain pattern exposing natural variations
- Sealed with safe, water-based lacquer for a velvety finish protected from scratches and stains
- Attach to dresser with upright support brackets, hardware, and tools provided
- The mirror is flush in the back and can be hung separately on the wall. Hanging hardware not included
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with a dry, lint-free cloth, harsh detergents and abrasives will damage the surface
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement, and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently
Assembly Instructions PDF
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.