Farmhouse charm with an island vibe, this light and breezy bed will add coastal living style to your lake house, traditional home or high rise. Barefoot and casual or elegant and chic, the open louvered design creates relaxed feelings of ocean waves and resort retreats. When all is said and done, you spend most of your time in your bedroom, sleeping, dressing, snoozing and playing. Make it more enjoyable by investing in furniture you love.
Manufacturer ID: Headboard CF-2302-0489 Manufacturer ID: Footboard CF-2312-0489 Manufacturer ID: Rails CF-2321-0489
- Sandy beach inspired textured, yet smooth finish, wire brushed by hand for a rustic look
- Horizontal slats elongate your bedroom, making any small space look larger
- Hand rubbed 8 step finishing process highlights the beautiful grain pattern of solid Acacia and New Zealand pine wood
- Sealed with safe, water-based lacquer for a velvety finish protected from scratches and stains
- Super sturdy back panel is flush, recessed, fitted and screwed to prevent bed from wobbling
- Three center support legs with center footboard holster for added stability
- Adjustable levelers on bed to assure even stability
- Mattress and box spring required (not included)
- Accommodates any thickness, standard queen king mattress
- Can be used with adjustable base and sleep number mattress
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS PDF
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
DISCLAIMER: Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently.