Farmhouse charm with an island vibe, this narrow and open sofa side table will add coastal living style to your lake house, country cottage or high rise. The antique white will brighten your living room while the walnut will blend with your traditional decor. Perfect size end table if you do not have much space to waste and a few things to store. Place a lamp on top reading materials on the bottom and pull up to your favorite club chair or recliner. Designed with small space living in mind, this small living room table is a great find. Authentic wood planks and bun feet ground the little table with contemporary style. Like the surf hitting the sand, have one room flow into the other, create a curated look with matching bedroom collection.
- Two tone sandy beach and driftwood inspired textured, yet smooth finish, wire brushed by hand for a rustic look
- Antique black solid steel knob adds vintage flair
- Distressed tropical brown quarter round 1" thick solid wood tops
- Hand rubbed 8 step finishing process highlights the beautiful grain pattern of solid Acacia and New Zealand pine wood
- Back has same finish as sides
- Sealed with safe, water based lacquer for a velvety finish protected from scratches and stains
- Environmentally sustainable finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Felt lined solid wood drawer with center brace and corner blocking for extra stability
- English dovetail front and back panels create a top quality, sturdy drawer that can withstand everyday use
- Drawer has extra high sides so your stuff will not fall out
- Heavy duty, side mounted, full extension ball bearing glides with built in drawer stops
- Floor protectors for ease of movement and safeguard your wood, stone and tile
- Fully assembled body, simply attach feet and knobs, all hardware provided
CARE: Clean with furniture polish and wipe with a lint-free cloth
DISCLAIMER: Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently
|14" W x 26" D x 24" H
|6.5" W x 14.5" D x 3.5" H
|8.25? W x 10" H
|20" W x 10" H
|4" diam x 4" H
|Solid acacia wood
|Two-tone fall wheat
|Country of Origin:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.