An updated take on a classic farmhouse theme, contemporary calming gray, wainscot panels and X accents provide charm and depth with rustic appeal. Decorative molding conveys traditional elegance, creating a casual chic vibe. You will sense the rich, organic quality of solid New Zealand pine and Acacia wood, each piece hand rubbed, exposing natural grains and distressing. Country cottage, coastal or shabby chic, any accessories and colors you love will blend with this neutral queen size panel bed. Update your beach house, liven up your city loft, the configurable Crossing Barn Bedroom Collection will add warmth and transitional style wherever you call home.
Manufacturer ID: Headboard CF-4102-0786 Manufacturer ID: Footboard CF-4112-0786 Manufacturer ID: Rails CF-4121-0786
- Hand rubbed 8 step finishing process highlights the beautiful grain pattern of solid Acacia and New Zealand pine wood
- Gray stain wood is purposefully brushed or scraped off for a distressed look
- Sealed with safe, water based lacquer for a velvety finish protected from scratches and stains
- Environmentally sustainable finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Two tiered headboard molding adds height and creates a sleek formal feeling
- To prevent bed from wobbling, headboard back panels are flush, recessed, fitted and screwed
- Adjustable levelers to keep your bed even and floors protected
- Mattress and box spring required (not included)
- Accommodates any thickness, standard king size mattress
- Can be used with adjustable base and sleep number mattress
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS PDF
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
DISCLAIMER: Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently.