The Crossing Barn Mirror is hand-crafted with a fresh farmhouse style you can t resist. The top piece has a stepped-down design, adding dimension to the overall look. A beveled edge on the mirrored glass and a distressed greige color on the wood gives this charming mirror a subtle rugged quality. Whether used alone as an accent mirror or accompanying its matching Crossing Barn Dresser, you will love the color, style and quality of this mirror.
- Bring dimension and texture to your bedroom, bathroom or entryway
- Hand rubbed 8 step finishing process highlights the beautiful grain pattern of solid Acacia and New Zealand pine wood
- Beveled edges on all sides of mirror
- Sealed with safe, water based lacquer for a velvety finish protected from scratches and stains
- Strong back panel is flush, recessed, fitted and screwed
- Arrives fully assembled, supports are included for dresser attachment
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish life.
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.