Create a feeling of balance and serenity with the clean Mission-style lines of this Amish inspired standard king size bed. This transitional bed with panel headboard and footboard asserts quality and durability that will have you sleeping soundly for years to come! The bed and matching mirror feature traditional shaker slats that give this collection style and a designer touch. Configurable matching chest, dresser, mirror and nightstand available to update your bedroom to your individual needs.
Manufacturer ID: Headboard & Footboard CF-4902-0877 Manufacturer ID: Rails CF-4924-0877
- Stunning raised panel bed is ideal to effortlessly make over your master suite or guestroom
- Open slat headboard adds height and creates an airy feeling
- Constructed from solid pine enhanced with oak wood veneer, hand rubbed with a stunning brown stain that highlights the beautiful grain pattern
- Sealed with non-toxic, water based lacquer for a velvety matte finish protected from scratches and stains and safe for your living environment
- Back panel is flush, recessed, fitted and screwed
- Leveling floor protectors on center supports
- Not all floors are created equal, adjustable levelers assure a sturdy bed
- Mattress and box spring required
- Accommodates any thickness, standard king size or sleep number mattress
- Remove slats to use with an adjustable base
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS PDF
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish for lasting beauty
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
|83" W x 87" D x 58" H
|83" W x 3" D x 58" H
|83" W x 3" D x 30" H
|81" W x 1" D x 10" H
|Clearance under siderails
|Distance from slat bottoms to floor:
|Top of slats to top of side rails:
|Interior area for mattress:
|76" W x 80.5" D
|Solid Pine and Oak Wood
|Country of origin:
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.