Relaxing upholstered counter bar stools are adorned with regal silver nail heads and feature cozy cushioned seats and backs. Arched Queen Anne style will add sophistication to your kitchen counter, island, and home bar. The high backs give you excellent support to your back and allow you to chill in comfort for long periods of time. Pull it up by a counter to create a new casual dining spot or pair it with a matching pub poker and chess table to create a fun space for gathering with friends in your living room.
- Set includes 2 counter height stools with padded seats and backs
- Stools incorporate contrasting materials and textures, adding a touch of luxury to update your home
- Constructed from birch hardwood and MDF with smoke gray birch veneers
- Strong bolt together frame
- Floor protectors to keep any surface scuff and scratch free
- High density foam padding allows for even coziness and durability
- Footrest for stability and comfort
- Fashionable antique silver nail head trim
- Ideal for counter heights from 33" to 36"
- Light gray slightly textured leatherette seats and backs
- Satin varnish brings out the natural wood beauty and protects from spills and scratches
- Simple assembly
Assembly Instructions PDF
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish. Spot clean polyester
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
|20" W x 23" D x 41" H
|20" W x 16" D x 25" H
|Footrest to seat:
|1.75" round x 4.5" H
|Light Gray/Medium Warm Gray
|Birch hardwood and veneers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.