Traditional, farmhouse, mission and more our sideboard buffet has it all. This transitional credenza delivers rustic charm while providing organization in your kitchen, office, entryway or home bar. Ideal storage and display solution with three spacious drawers, two closed door cabinets and a large open shelf for baskets, books, dishes and serving plates. Perfect for your before, during and after dinner party needs. Mix and match with any Black Cherry dining piece to create your perfect space!
- Sideboard features 2 large cabinets with adjustable shelves, 3 drawers and 1 large open shelf with a spacious top for serving and entertaining
- Constructed from solid kiln dried rubberwood
- Matte lacquer preserves the natural grain patterns adding protection from moisture and daily wear and tear
- Stunning antique black with cherry rub through enhances the cherry top for a warm curated look
- Three smooth-gliding, dovetail construction drawers with felt lined top drawer
- Dark gray metal hardware will update your home in a flash
- Use as a server buffet in kitchen or dining room, use as a TV console cabinet in your living room, bathroom or office to display as well as store items
- Use anti-tip kit to attach to the wall if desired, one piece frame to legs with floor protectors enhance stability
CARE: Clean with furniture polish and wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
Assembly Instructions PDF
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.