If you are looking for a multi-purpose storage and display unit, this china cabinet is the one we recommend. The solid wood construction of this cabinet enables years of utility. Ideal kitchen, dining room, den or office storage and display piece with drawers and shelves. Pair with any Sunset Oak Selections dining or pub table, chair, stool, kitchen cart and island to bring warmth and classic beauty to your home.
Manufacturer ID: Hutch DLU-19-HUT-LO Manufacturer ID: Buffet DLU-19-BUF-LO
- Narrow solid wood and wood veneer buffet features:
- Sturdy quality craftsmanship
- Light oak finish
- Sealed with lacquer for durability and moisture resistance
- Two raised panel doors open to one large fixed shelf
- Butt joint drawer construction
- Smooth Euro drawer glides allow easy sliding and removal
- Scalloped apron trim at bottom of buffet
- Removable glass for easy cleaning
- Top two shelves have built in, wood grooved plate display notches
- Intricate crown molding adorns the top
- Partially assembled, attach knobs, insert glass
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS PDF
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
||36" W x 16" D x 75" H
||37.5" W x 17.5" D x 31" H
|Bottom buffet storage area:
||34.5" W x 16" D x 8" H
|Top buffet storage area:
||34.5" W x 10.5" D x 10" H
||30" W x 13" D x 4" H
||36" W x 12" W x 44" H
|Hutch interior (3):
||34.5" W x 11" D x 12" H
|Country of Origin:
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.