This Amish Simply Brook expansion table is your space saving answer. When you are living your day to day life keep this traditional dining table small. Perfect if you require seating for 12 people now, and then decide or need to downsize, this well-designed country cottage table has the functionality to follow you everywhere. Buffet features four spacious drawers with closed door storage and open shelves for glassware, dishes and serving plates. Ideal for your before, during and after dinner party needs.
- Nine piece dining set includes table, 6 side chairs and 2 arm chairs
- Large expandable table crafted from solid rubberwood with a beautiful weathered oak veneer overlay
- Three removable 24" leaves
- Table stores 3 or 1 leaf - 2 leaves cannot be stored
- Sturdy, solid wood extension guides allow for effortless movement
- Clean cut, tapered legs for a contemporary flair
- Distressed brown finish adds warmth and cozy country cottage charm
- Accommodates up to 12 people
- Chairs constructed from solid rubber wood to withstand everyday use
- Strong bold together design provides stability
- Delicately arched ladder chair back, looks attractive and gives maximum support
- Slightly sculpted solid wood seats provide optimal comfort
Assembly Instructions PDF
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
CARE: Clean with furniture polish and wipe with a lint-free cloth
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.