Warm tones with unique distressed details ignite the look of the Brook Dining Collection. Create your ideal dining space from a selection of expandable or stationary dining tables, pub tables, barstools, chairs and dining bench. Coordinating Brook buffet server, sideboard and kitchen carts make this collection a stylish and versatile choice.
- Set includes table, four chairs, and server
- Solid handcrafted round or oval extension table
- Self-storing 18" butterfly leaf
- Contemporary two tone smooth, slightly distressed finish
- Solid kiln-dried rubberwood construction
- Protected with matte lacquer to ensure table will be safeguarded from everyday wear and tear
- Adjustable levelers on table base to protect your flooring
- Easily increase size of table to accommodate up to 6 people
- Add French Provincial charm with these solid, well-built hardwood chairs
- Beautiful napoleon style chairs
- Saddle sculpted seats
- Smooth distressed finish, sturdy chair legs
- Chairs factory tested to support up to 350 lbs.
- Fully assembled server
- Two felt lined drawers on Euro glides for ease of use and removal
- Removable wine rack
- Aged bronze metal knobs
Assembly Instructions PDF
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.