Invite an international touch of French Country, British Caribbean and traditional American Farmhouse styles into your home with this space saving kitchen island from the Sunset Trading - Andrews Dining Collection. Welcome guests with the warmth and comfort of this classic timeless piece. Its versatile style will complement just about any decor in your home for years to come. Pair with Sunset Trading Andrews barstools, servers and dining sets.
- Easy to use drop leaf instantly converts island console into a bar or extra dining space when guests arrive
- Distressed antique white with brown chestnut top will blend with any decor
- 10" drop leaf
- Handcrafted solid rubber wood and wood veneer with decorative accents
- Two doors open to one adjustable shelf with three shelf height options for convenient storage of pots, liquor bottles or other large items
- Sturdy 1 thick top
- Ample space for barstools when 10 leaf is up
- Protectors on feet to keep your flooring safe
- Two drawers with metal euro glides for storing utensils, bar or kitchen essentials
Overall: 36"H x 22"D x 42"W
Base: 35"H x 18.75"D x 34"W
Using 10 leaf: 36"H x 32"D x 42"W
Cabinet: 23.5 H x 14.25 D x 30 W
Drawers (2): 2.25"H x 13"D x 10.5"W
Side overhangs: 5.25
Leg clearance: 35"
Front overhang: 3
Feet (4): 4 H x 2.5"
Weight: 113 lbs.
Product Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.