Minimalist dining table set with a streamlined look equally appropriate for your dining room, kitchen, small office, or conference room. 70 s inspired Scandinavian retro design that will withstand daily wear and bring you back to a simpler time. Iconic mid-century modern splayed legs, curved back and stain resistant cushioned seats provide comfort with understated impressive style. Sturdy smooth grain table top rests on four tapered legs each set at an angle to enable more legroom.
- 60" Mid Century solid top dining table
- Beautiful Danish brown multi-faceted walnut veneer
- Table top crafted from eco-friendly kiln-dried rubberwood, walnut veneer and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time
- Matte lacquer preserves the natural grain patterns adding protection from moisture and daily wear and tear
- Smooth edges enhance the rectangle top supported by solid rubberwood apron and four tapered legs
- Adjustable levelers with non-marking plastic protectors to safeguard your flooring
- Accommodates up to 4 people
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Assembly Instructions PDF
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.