Welcome guests into your home with this sturdy, well made dining set from Sunset Trading - Sunset Selections Collection. Warm and inviting, the classic beauty and design of this table and seating set makes it equally appropriate for your kitchen or dining room. The superior solid wood craftsmanship is designed to last for generations! Mix and match with any Sunset Selections dining piece to create your perfect space!
- Set includes table and four chairs
- Solid rubberwood, rectangular extension table
- Conveniently changes into four different size tables
- This unique table is equipped with one removable 18" leaf and two 10" drop leaves
- Table finish: Distressed antique black with cherry rub through finish base and distressed cherry finish top
- Table features beautifully detailed, turned legs with leg clearance to floor of 24.5"
- Easily increase size of table to accommodate up to 8 people
- Table dimensions using no leafs: 30"H x 34"W x 36"L
- Using one drop leaf: 30"H x 34"W x 45"L
- Using drop leaf and 18" leaf: 30"H x 34"W x 63"L
- Using 18" leaf only: 30"H x 34"W x 54"L
- Maximum table dimensions using all leafs: 30"H x 34"W x 72"L
- Table weight: 98 lbs.
- Elegant Queen Anne style solid handcrafted hardwood dining chairs
- Napoleon back side chairs boast comfortable sculpted seat, perfectly carved, turned legs for optimal appeal and factory tested to support up to 350 lbs.
- Chairs carry identical finish as table, distressed antique black with cherry rub through seats
- Chair dimensions: 38"H x 23"D x 18.5"W
- Seat dimensions: 17.5"H x 17"D x 18"W
- Chair weight: 18.5 lbs.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.