What we love about this end table is the spacious shelf and a sustainable wood that you would create if you could do it yourself. The strength of genuine forged iron frames the top, highlights the legs, crossed on the side, ideal if you have twin beds or a sectional sofa to divide. Suitable against a wall or in the middle of your place. Revamp your guestroom, next to an upholstered bed with black nail heads, adjoin this nightstand, top with a basket of treats and chic metal lamp. Arriving late, tired from jet lag, your friends will appreciate the convenient bottom shelf to stow a carry-on bag. To put the icing on the cake, complementing Sunset Trading Rustic City furniture will allow you and your guest to enjoy a cabin resort ambiance when awake.
- Solid wood end table with heavy metal accents
- Table top carries the same distressed planked design as sides and bottom shelf
- Framed with secure, riveted, industrial inspired forged iron accents
- Charcoal gray metal adds a contemporary contrast
- Crafted from solid kiln-dried Monterey Pine
- Eco-friendly, water based stain and sealers bring out the beauty of the natural wood grain
- Environmentally sustainable wood from ISO 14001 and Certfor compliant Chilean plantations
- Strong plastic inserts keep your tile and wood floors protected
- Fully assembled
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.