This industrial inspired living room table is the real thing, solid wood with genuine forged iron. Casters make it ideal in front of a sleeper sofa to roll out of the way, or in a room where you need space to dance the night away! Would you like to place an exercise machine or Pilates mat in front of your wide screen TV, this rolling coffee table will make it easy to make room so your work out video is easy to see. Matches with any Sunset Trading Rustic City living room, dining room or bedroom furniture.
- Solid wood plank coffee tables with casters
- Table top carries the same smooth planked design as sides and bottom shelf
- Framed with secure, riveted, industrial inspired forged iron accents
- Matte charcoal black metal and wood combination creates a classy contemporary contrast
- Crafted from kiln-dried solid Monterey Pine
- Eco-friendly, water based stain and sealers bring out the beauty of the natural wood grain
- Environmentally sustainable wood from ISO 14001 and Certfor compliant Chilean plantations
- Floor protectors on casters offer easy movement
Overall: 20 H x 30.75 D x 48.75 W
Shelf: 12 H x 23 D x 46 W
Top thickness: 1.25
Removable casters: 4.5 H
Weight: 72 lbs. Fully assembled, simply screw on casters
Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.