The Rustic City Mirror is a fusion of solid wood and forged metal to create appealing color and texture. Experience the natural beauty of hardwood with exposed knots and grain. Add modern accessories to achieve a transitional air giving your home a contemporary flair. Old world character is fashioned with edgy features such as rivets, hand forged iron and steel, and distressed wood for a reclaimed wood appearance. This quality furniture will bring the best of farmhouse and cabin style to your bedroom. Coordinate your bedroom with the matching Rustic City dresser
- Mirror top has a stepped-down design adding dimension
- Riveted rose gold metal band tops frame for an interesting contrast
- Crafted from kiln-dried Monterey Pine to ensure lasting strength and stability
- Water based stain and sealers bring out the beauty of the natural wood grain
- Multi-step finishing process consists of alternating steps of sanding, staining and applications of several finishing coats for a durable exterior that will stand years of daily use
- Recessed and finished MDF hardboard back
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.