The Rustic French nightstand adds beauty to your bedroom. European sophistication combined with Hamptons style, this quality furniture will add a coastal living vibe to your home. Romantic antique white finish brightens your living space while the brown planked top and elegant ball feet will blend with your traditional decor. Like the surf hitting the sand, have one room drift into the other, create a curated look with matching living room tables, storage sideboards, dining room and home bar furniture.
- Nightstand with one drawer with shelf
- Solid wood plank framed tops supported by tiered molding
- Powder coated finish on hardware
- Constructed from solid environmentally sustainable kiln-dried Monterey pine
- Hand rubbed off white paint with dark brown stain that highlights the beautiful grain pattern
- Side mounted full extension ball bearing metal drawers glides allow you to see the entire drawer
- Wood box frame drawer with smooth painted and sealed interiors with drawer stops for safety
- Sealed with non-toxic, water-based lacquer for a matte finish protected from scratches and stains
- Strong mortise and tenon joinery
- Anti-tip kit included
CARE- Dust regularly, clean with furniture polish and wipe with lint-free cloth
DISCLAIMER- The replication of reclaimed wood results in antique-like characteristics that are not flaws but add to the personality of each piece. To provide the vintage, rustic charm, purposeful distressing creates wood scoring, rubbed edges, natural splits and cracks that can range from slight to more significant. Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently, these imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible due to wood shrinkage and expansion, your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.