The narrow design of this rustic console table is ideal for loft and small sized apartment living. Though it does not take up a lot of space, it is large enough for dining plates, cocktails and a vase. The visible grain and natural knots, different for each table, makes each piece unique, while the contrasting metal is contemporary and sleek. Space saving rectangular shape adds to the simple design of the table. The bottom wood support and side metal brackets make it super stable. Enough seating to dine and party a bit! Ideal living room console, place behind the sofa, with a view of your TV, add extra seating with the stools (available separately), relax with a coffee or iced tea.
- Industrial inspired console or small pub table top carries a distressed design
- Framed with secure, riveted, charcoal gray cast metal accents for an interesting contrast
- Decorative metal side supports create a sturdy table
- Crafted from kiln-dried Monterey Pine to ensure lasting strength and stability
- Eco-friendly, water based stain and sealers bring out the beauty of the natural wood grain
- Multi-step finishing process consists of alternating steps of sanding, staining and applications of several finishing coats for a durable exterior that will stand years of daily use
- Environmentally sustainable wood from ISO 14001 and Certfor compliant Chilean plantations
- Strong plastic inserts keep your tile and hardwood floors protected
- Simple assembly required, all hardware and tools provided
Overall: 36 H x 18 D x 65 W
Under table top to floor: 33.5 H
Weight: 63 lbs.
Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.