Add traditional charm to your home without compromising space or style. The classic silhouette of this table and chair set is perfect for small dining area, condo or apartment living. Double drop leaf table serves your day-to-day needs yet transforms into extra dining space when guests drop by. Mix and match with your choice of Sunset Trading Andrews Collection arm and side chairs, buffet, china cabinet, islands and carts (sold separately) to complete your perfect dining retreat. The superior solid wood craftsmanship is designed to last for generations!
- Set includes table and two chairs
- Perfect for small dining areas, table can be placed against a wall with drop leaf down
- Solid handcrafted hardwood rectangular drop leaf table
- Beautifully detailed, turned legs support this versatile table
- Two convenient 8" drop leafs
- Table dimensions with both leafs down: 30"H x 32"W x 34"L , Using one 8" leaf: 30"H x 32"W x 41"L , Using two leafs: 30"H x 32"W x 48"L
- Leg clearance: 28.5"
- Table weight: 56 lbs.
- Two arrowback chairs
- Chairs feature curved, comfort back with perfectly carved, turned legs
- Chairs are factory tested to support up to 350 pounds
- Commercial grade steel leg braces for heavy duty support
- Total chair dimensions: 38"H x 19.5"D x 20"W
- Seat dimensions: 18"H x 16"D x 18"W
- Chair weight (2): 16 lbs.
Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Wipe up spills immediately. Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this could damage the finish
Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed. Decorative items in photo not included
Some assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.