Change your furniture like you change your clothes! Your living space can wear crisp linen in spring, white denim in summer, and blue after Labor Day.
Sunset Trading Americana Slipcovered Furniture Collection includes sofa, loveseat, club chair, and ottoman.
Manufacturer SKU Ottoman: SU-1085-30M Ottoman Slipcover: SU-108530SC-391094
- Americana/Horizon slipcovered ottoman
- One-piece ottoman cover
- Heavy duty, yet soft to the touch, moisture repellent performance fabric slipcovers
- Every fiber is wrapped in environmentally friendly C6 stain resistance protection
- 8-way hand tied heavy gauge steel spring coils move independently for comfort wherever you sit
- Top quality frames constructed from hardwood that is kiln-dried at high temperatures to remove moisture and furniture-grade plywood
- Luxury seat cushions are 1.8 density foam wrapped in dacron batting
- Soft feather-foam cushion fill
- Attached skirts reinforced with hook and loop fasteners to prevent drooping
- Pleated skirt corners add crisp detail
- Zippered bottom provide easy removal for cleaning
CARE: MACHINE WASHABLE using mild detergent on cold water gentle setting in a non-agitator washing machine. Use cool dryer setting, do not over-dry, air dry when possible. Vacuum or brush regularly to prevent overall soiling and feather shedding. Spot clean performance fabric covers with dry cloth or paper towel. Remove pet hair easily with damp sponge.
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS PDF
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.