You can change your furniture like you change your clothes! Your living space can wear crisp linen in spring, white denim in summer, and blue after Labor Day.
Sunset Trading Horizon Slipcovered Furniture Collection includes sleeper sofa with chaise, sofa, loveseat, ottoman, swivel and club chairs.
Manufacturer SKU Chair: SU-1176-20M Chair Slipcover: SU-117620SC-423080
- Horizon traditional round arm slipcovered chair and ottoman set
- 3 piece slipcover set includes: One-piece chair cover, back cushion cover, and seat cushion cover
- 8-way hand tied heavy gauge steel spring coils move independently for comfort wherever you sit
- Top quality frames constructed from hardwood that is kiln-dried at high temperatures to remove moisture and furniture-grade plywood
- Luxury seat cushions are 1.8 density foam wrapped in dacron batting
- Soft feather-foam cushion fill
- Resilient feather down blend back cushions are channel sewn into compartments to assure even back support
- Heavy duty, yet soft to the touch, moisture repellent performance fabric slipcovers
- Back and seat cushion covers have same fabric on both sides and can be flipped to minimize wear
- Attached skirts reinforced with hook and loop fasteners to prevent drooping
- Pleated skirt corners add crisp detail
- Zippered backs provide easy removal for cleaning
CARE: MACHINE WASHABLE using mild detergent on cold water gentle setting in a non agitator washing machine. Use cool dryer setting, do not over-dry, air dry when possible. Vacuum or brush regularly to prevent overall soiling and feather shedding
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS PDF
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.