This comfortable, easy to recline living room seating will turn your family room, home theater or den into a luxurious place to watch the game with friends or relax with your favorite book and beverage. Padded, contoured arms and extra plush back create a cozy, rustic feel that will give any room a more contemporary look. Matching recliner and loveseat with console available separately to create your dream curated living space.
- Sofa with manual reclining and drop down power console
- Two USB ports, storage sleeve, two electrical outlets and cupholders conveniently located in the hidden center drop down console
- Dark brown easy to clean faux leather enhanced by contrast stitching
- Manual reclining mechanisms built on a heavy duty steel rail system allow you to easily recline to three positions
- Recessed pull out handles for simple open and closure without interfering with the overall form
- Heavy gauge sinuous steel S spring cushions offer a more supportive and buoyant seat while high 1.8 density foam with Dacron wrap ensures optimal longevity and comfort
- Overstuffed fiber filled backs reinforced with polypropylene webbing ensure comfortable lumbar and shoulder support
- Reinforced frames made with kiln dried pine and furniture grade plywood, glued, screwed and corner blocked for extra durability
- Floor protectors on metal base
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and moving through doorways, simply slide back on base to assemble
CARE: Vacuum and dust often using a crevice tool in seams to avoid grime and grit damaging the surface. Take extra care with sharp instruments and animal claws. Never use harsh cleaners, chemicals or saddle soaps as they may damage the finish. Before using any cleaner, test clean on a hidden area
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.