This comfortable, easy to recline seating will turn your living room into a luxurious place to watch the game with friends or relax with your favorite book and beverage. Padded, contoured arms and extra plush back with contrast top stitching create a cozy, rustic feel that will give any room a more contemporary look.
- Plush reclining loveseat with nailhead trim
- Center console storage and cupholders
- Recessed external handle provides easy release of the reclining mechanism
- No gap in the leg rest for a seamless chaise
- Reinforced frames are made with selected hardwoods, glued and corner blocked for extra durability
- Reclining mechanisms are built on a heavy duty steel rail system
- Seat cushions contain pocket coil seating which consists of separately covered coil springs, wrapped in a specially designed foam casing, protected by a layer of Dacron. The fabric pocket allows each spring to slide up and down individually of the spring next to it
- High density foam back cushions for extra plush comfort and support
CARE: Vacuum and dust often using a crevice tool in seams to avoid grime and grit damaging the surface. Take extra care with sharp instruments and animal claws. Never use harsh cleaners, chemicals or saddle soaps as they may damage the finish. Before using any cleaner, test clean on a hidden area
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.