Enjoy a home theatre experience with this cool sectional fitted with a Bluetooth speaker console, equipped with USB ports, power chargers, two stainless steel cupholders, and a lift-top storage compartment. Sleek armless chairs with a weighted back cushion and soft lumbar support bar can be placed wherever you want or removed for personalized comfort. Dark blue upholstery paired with neutral flanged edging and tufting detail will pop in any room. Use one chair alone, build a modular couch, L-shaped sectional, or place four squares together to create a bed.
- Contemporary low and deep-seated 6 piece modular sectional with media console
- Seat cushion consists of high-density foam and coil pocket sinuous wire spring suspension
- Weighted round lumbar pillow behind loose fiber filled back cushion can be zipped onto backrest, placed at an angle for a corner wedge seat and removed to create a day bed
- This modular chair allows you to configure your space with just one chair or multiple chairs to form a right or left facing L shaped sectional or long couch
- Two tone nautical blue finished with light beige laid back flanged seams and tufted seat
- Frame constructed from pine wood and engineered hardwood that is kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Play, pause, skip, back, touch panel located on top of console is water and dust proof
- Power your devices with two USB ports and 110 outlets to charge your phone, tablets and laptops
- Lift top storage compartment provides plenty of space to store remotes and devices for a clean organized look
- Two stainless steel cupholders
CARE: Cleaning code WS - Spot clean with an upholstery detergent, do not saturate, test a small, hidden area first
Assembly Instructions PDF
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.